Welcome to the Murray Family Blog! Please leave a comment, the Kids love to see who is watching them grow!!

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We had a great christmas. Hope everyone's day was merry!
Ashlee and her skateboard, yes my darling daughter requested a skateboard for her and her doll.
Abbie and her scooter. She road her other one to it's death during the summer.
Jax is a happy boy with his new tool bench! "Ho Ho did bring me a Hammr". Our Little Shepard.
Grandpa is a good sport. Connie always has fun games to play. This year was to see which team could make the best reindeer With nylons and balloons. Of course Grandpa won. Shannon you missed out this year. Jax wanted some horns as well in this picture.

2 comments:

Charlie said...

I'm glad you got a picture of Jaxon! What a handsome shepherd.
HUGS!

Shannon said...

HAHAHAHAHA I burst out laughing at the picture of Jerald. Im sad I missed it, but i guess I'll just have to get used to this being away thing. Good thing we have these blogs.