Welcome to the Murray Family Blog! Please leave a comment, the Kids love to see who is watching them grow!!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Grandpa Murray


Jason's dad passed early this morning at 3:40. Jason and each of the girls that arrirved mentioned that he just wanted to see if they could all make it up to "milk the cows" one last time. He is at peace. Thanks to all who have helped us durning the week and prior with John's care and the care of our kids while we have been with him.

4 comments:

pearce's said...

I am sorry to hear about your father-in-law. My thoughts are with you. Hope everythings going great at work.

MOLLY said...

So sorry to hear about Jason's dad. We will be thinking of your family.

A Day In The Life... said...

Konie, I am so sorry about your father-in-law. I hope that all goes well with the funeral and I hope your family find comfort in knowing that he is at peace now. My thoughts are with you.

Charlie said...

So sorry I couldn't come to the funeral. But you wouldn't have wanted me there as sick as I am. I'm sure it was a wonderful funeral and Grandpa Murray is feeling much better I'm sure. >HUGS<