Choose your 6th file
Choose your 6th picture
Blog about it.
Tag 6 more people!

I was cussing Connie for this but it turned out to be a fun, cute reminder of my SWEET Abbigale and our family trip to Colorado.
We went to Colorado Springs the summer of 2005 for Andrew's baby blessing. (Janice's youngest) Abbie would have been 2 1/2. Boy does time fly, Jax is now that age. She is sitting on a rock at Pikes Peak, we got out of the car to look at the mountain goats or some animal that Jason was interested in. I absolutely hated the drive up the hill. It was a narrow dirt road up to 14,110 feet. I kept telling Jason to let me out so I could walk. I am very afraid of heights and looking over the edge just about did me in.
HMMMMM who should I tag? Michelle and Cindy (I already warned you). I think Crystal and Brittany will participate. Shanon Pearce (as Shanny T has already been picked) and Monica Jensen. Watch for my email and HAVE FUN!





















4 comments:
Way cute Picture. Thanks for sharing and tagging!
How fun! Before I read about it I wasn't sure who it was. She's grown up Mom!
I couldn't decide if she was Abbie or Ashlee. I can't even remember her that little. I will do it, but my pictures aren't on my computer so it takes some effort and im lazy ;)
Ha ha! Abbs you look sooo cute. And very very happy. I don't even remember her that young...wow. Great picture! Tell Abs, Ash and Jax that Kya misses them.
Post a Comment