Welcome to the Murray Family Blog! Please leave a comment, the Kids love to see who is watching them grow!!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy 12th Birthday Ashlee!

She is twelve !! Hard to believe. I know the video above is long but she is so sweet. Anyway, she had her friends party on Saturday where we went to the Hannah Montana movie. It was really cute, I suggest you go if you want a cute family movie. Six giggling girls what fun. We had her family dinner on Sunday since she had a soccer game tonight. She is very lucky to share her party with grandpa See. He celebrates 71 years on Thursday.











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUCH A SWEET GIRL, i CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE 12. STAY AS SWEET AND NICE AS YOU ARE AND YOU WILL GO FAR. WE LOVE VERY MUCH--GRANDPA & GRANDMA SEEHOLZER

Shannon said...

I can't believe she's 12 and Riley's 14. They make me feel old.