Welcome to the Murray Family Blog! Please leave a comment, the Kids love to see who is watching them grow!!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

ALASKA 2010!

What an absolutely beautiful place we were able to visit. Here are a few highlights. I will cover each day at a different time. Life is really busy this month! GLacier Bay they said that there is usually only 50 days that you can see the top of the mountain! I guess we were very lucky!Jason and fish. Fish was about the only time Jason did not complain about having his picture taken. all the fish. 24 to be exact! They said it was the best 3 hour fishing trip they had. Skagway - Train. What a beautiful ride! Kind of scary but really cool! Eagle taking fish
Whale tails
The Train - Yes I am talking to Jaxon while I am taking this video!