Welcome to the Murray Family Blog! Please leave a comment, the Kids love to see who is watching them grow!!
Friday, June 3, 2011
Jaxon's Pre-School Graduation
Jaxon Graduated from Sunshine Smiles Pre-school! He has learned so much from Ms. Julie! It is hard to believe that he is ready to go to Kindergarten this fall. Of course my little man was extremely nervous to be in front of everyone but with the help of his new magical shoes he was able to say his part. (I didn't video it because he didn't like the fact that I was taking pictures and I didn't want to upset him) When his time came, he stood up with his usual arm covering his eyes, let out a big sigh, moved his hand across his head, walked up to the mic and said his part. He did great! All was memorized! Take some time and watch some of the video's the kids are hilarious! WAY TO GO JAX!!
No comments:
Post a Comment