Welcome to the Murray Family Blog! Please leave a comment, the Kids love to see who is watching them grow!!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Jaxon's Turn with Rocky X3

Jaxon was able to spend some more time with Rocky the Wellsville Wolfcub this week. Here are his thoughts and adventures:

We went to the ballpark. We were watching the softball game and Rocky was good while I was at the park. Ashlee played my sister. Yes she won. Rocky and me played with my lion. Me and rocky slept by my bed. I took a picture with Walker. Walker is my new dog I got him last night. Rocky couldn't get by my new dog. I think they are friends. They are almost the same. Rocky is the best!




J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

McKensey Murray Newhall
December 21 at 9:33pm · Add Topics
I love the movie White Christmas!!