So he made it to three! We had a fun filled day of presents and movie. We had planned to go to the zoo but didn't think it would be fun in the rain. We went and watched the movie UP. It is really cute and Jaxon liked the dogs. He got some fun presents as well but he is upset that the rain is here cause he can't play with it outside. He loves to sing happy birthday and I came into to the room just in time to hear him singing "Happy Birthday to me". I couldn't get the camera in time so I had to stage his singing it is kind of cute. What a sweet little boy who makes us laugh each and everyday. Yes, I cry every time the song plays (let them be little). Don't know why I put it on the blog. Leave Jax a birthday wish under comments if you like.
Let's try this out.
12 years ago
























2 comments:
I can't beleive he's already three!! Where has time gone??
BAH HUMBUG!!!!! :)
Post a Comment