Welcome to the Murray Family Blog! Please leave a comment, the Kids love to see who is watching them grow!!

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Life - Just try and keep up!

Wow what a week! Ashlee had 3 softball games, 3 basketball games and a soccer game. Abbie had 2 softball games of course they were at the same time as Ashlee's, thank heavens for grandpa, he makes a great taxi! With Jason working nights I might not live to the end of the summer. I told Ash she needed to pick on sport but she wasn't going for that. She reminded me that I told her she could play as long as her grades are good, I am kind of in trouble with that all A's. At least Jax is just amused to follow everyone around. I can't believe he will be 3 on Saturday!

hiding and playing with Abbie's make-up - Abbie was not happy to say the least
A face only a mother can love
Last day of school - English 6th grade class
Ashlee played with the MC sophomore class because we were early for her game and they didn't have enough players. She was a little nervous but she scored 2 points and that helped.
Abbie as catcher
Abbie on 3rd.
Ashlee's last soccer game. She is #10. I wish I was recording, she had a beautiful goal and of course I missed it. I also missed getting pictures of her softball. The new uniforms look awesome!

No comments: