Welcome to the Murray Family Blog! Please leave a comment, the Kids love to see who is watching them grow!!
Monday, August 9, 2010
JUNEAU ALASKA
Juneau was the first place that we docked. We scheduled a tour of the Mendenhall Glacier and Whale watching. (I covered them in the next few posts) It is amazing to see the small little coast guard boat guide the cruise ship into the dock. Getting off the boat this day was unreal. I think that everyone wanted off so it took about 1 hour for us to unload, with lines of people. Kind of a scary thought for if there was an emergency. I guess that is why we all had different spots on the boat to meet if there was a need so that everyone was not in the stair wells. We didn't have much time to see the town as our tour started right off. The bus driver was very knowledgeable about the town and told us a lot as it passed.
No comments:
Post a Comment